En español

For frequently asked questions, click here.

If you need an immigration  lawyer:

If you want to know your rights:

If you need the immigration bond form, I-352:

To learn about the bond process:

  •, and enter into the Search box, in quotes: “How do I post bond for an alien in detention?”
  • EOIR, click on “Immigration Court Practice Manual,” then click on “Chapter 9,” Detention and Bond
  • Florence Immigrant Rights Project, to read “All About Bonds” from the list of publications on the Florence Project’s website
  • OR try for a brochure specific to New York City, that contains good general information too

Learn about local and state police resources diverted from fighting crime to fighting immigration:

If you want to write to your Congressional representatives:

To learn about Partners and Friends:


2 responses to “Resources

  1. Where can I find an application to apply to the “National Immigrant Bond Fund”?

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s